Holiday Travel Insurance

If you are a financial member of the CFMEU you may be eligible for travel insurance at no extra cost (age limits apply). Travel insurance covers you, your accompanying spouse/de-facto and dependent children when travelling for more than 250km from your usual place of residence within Australia or overseas for up to 90 days.

Please register before you travel so that you can be helped right away in the case of an emergency situation.  Click on the link below to register online or call Windsor Management Insurance Brokers for assistance on (07) 3230 9300 or email

Register Before You Travel

Travel Policy

Whilst the travel insurance is comprehensive it may not meet your needs, therefore you should obtain your own financial product advice and consider the QBE Leisure Travel Insurance (Group Policy) policy wording which outlines the policy terms, conditions, exclusions and limits of cover and is available by contacting Windsor Management Insurance Brokers on (07) 3230 9300 or you can download a copy from the BERT Fund "Benefits" page under the subheading Travel Insurance.

QBE Assist – 24/7 Worldwide Medical & Emergency Assistance

In case of an emergency, contact QBE Assist from anywhere in the work, 24 hours a day.


While overseas call: +61 3 8523 2800

Or call an international operator and ask for a “reverse charge”.

Calls from mobile phones will be at your cost.


Within Australia call:  1300 555 019 or (03) 8523 2800

QBE Assist is also available by:

Fax:  +61 3 8523 2815



How to Lodge a Claim?

To lodge a claim, please download a claim form and send it to Windsor Management Insurance Brokers. Please remember to obtain all relevant documentation (from the country where the incident occurred) to assist the claims process. 

Windsor Management Insurance Brokers

Telephone:  +61 7 3230 9300               Fax:  +61 7 3230 9399             Email: